2020 Election Center
Will the November Presidential election date should be honored
Join us and spread the word to your community
What is it?
- Recently, President Trump proposed postponing the November election date claiming that universal mail-in voting will lead to inaccurate results and voter fraud.
- Many Republicans and Democrats have come out against this idea, maintaining that the election must be held as scheduled.
- So far, there have been no cases of voter fraud in Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington and Utah who employ in-person voting and ballot drop-off sites.
Why is it important?
- Elections are essential to the democratic process and the U.S. constitution only allows them to be changed by majority support of both houses of Congress.
- Many have called for law makers to allocate more funding for mail in voting to prepare to the election. Mail in ballot printers have also increased their production to account for the surge in demand.
- Despite the efforts to prepare to host nationwide election amid a pandemic, 2/3 of Americans believe that it will be disrupted by the virus.
What can you do?
How do you plan on practicing Maverick voting?Almost two years ago, we made the call for Mavericks – people who challenge the status quo; people who defend the dignity of
WATCH: Boys State - Virtual ScreeningTune in on Monday, September 28 at 7PM EST to a virtual screening of the award winning documentary Boys State , featuring a
State By State Voter GuideUse Causes.com 's Voter Center to register, find your polling station, recruit friends and communities, figure out how to help
Introducing the Diplomacy CaucusThe ongoing impeachment hearings in Washington, DC have had the unintended consequence of dragging down the morale of America’s News
People of Hong Kong Receive Leadership AwardThe second annual John McCain Prize for Leadership in Public Service has been awarded to the people of Hong Kong in recognition News
Join we hold these truths and take action on human rights